Sundays at Pontefract offer a fantastic chance to enjoy a day out with the whole family. With great racing and lots going on, they are among the most popular days to visit the Racecourse.
We offer a variety of different raceday experiences on our Sunday Family Day Race Meetings - from entry for the whole family to packages in the luxury of the Private Hospitality Boxes in the Dalby Stand!
This costs £25 and admits 2 adults and their children (under 18) into the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure (a great saving of £9!).
Family tickets are available:
- Online by clicking here
- Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm from the Racecourse Administration Offices
- 9am to 1pm on the day before the race meeting (Saturday) from the Racecourse Administration Offices.
- Online up to midnight the night before the Race Meeting.
They are NOT available on a raceday.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FAMILY TICKET DOES NOT ADMIT INTO THE PICNIC ENCLOSURE CAR PARK.
INSTEAD, FAMILY TICKET HOLDERS SHOULD PARK IN THE PARK ITSELF AND THEN USE THE GRANDSTAND AND PADDOCK ENCLOSURE TURNSTILES. ONCE IN THE RACECOURSE, FAMILY TICKET HOLDERS HAVE ACCESS TO THE PARADE RING AREA AND GRANDSTAND AND PADDOCK ENCLOSURE ALONG WITH BEING ABLE TO ACCESS THE CHILDRENS ENTERTAINMENTS IN THE PICNIC ENCLOSURE.
To book, please click here
ANY LATE BOOKINGS MADE FOR A SUNDAY RACE MEETING CAN BE COLLECTED FROM THE RED 'INFORMATION' KIOSK ON THE MAIN DRIVE FROM 11.30AM ON THE MORNING OF THE RACE MEETING.
Or, if you've bought an admission ticket or badge, then there's the option to add on a number of additional items to enhance your raceday experience.
Why not 'add on' one of the mouthwatering food options to your Premier Badge or Grandstand & Paddock ticket? In addition to the fantastic add ons available every day, we also have the BBQ buffet which is available at each of our Sunday racedays.
- BBQ Buffet (adult) voucher.
Choose items from the flaming grill BBQ with a £7 voucher which can be purchased in advance for £6.50.
- BBQ Buffet (child) voucher.
Choose items from the flaming grill BBQ with a £4.50 voucher which can be purchased in advance for £4.
If you're searching for a fantastic family raceday experience, then why not try our special Premier Gold Sunday 'Add On':
- entry to the Racecourse and Family Day Suite in the Private Hospitality Boxes in the Dalby Stand (including Dalby Stand Viewing Balconies)
- table for the day
- Racecard and pen
- Cash Bar
- 2 course carvery lunch with a choice of 2 roast joints, fresh vegetables, roast potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and gravy! All followed by a delicious dessert!
The cost (INCLUDING YOUR ADMISSION BADGE) is £49 per adult or £10 for kids under 18.
Why not book your family Sunday Special now? Call us on 01977 781307 or click here to book online.
Website Design by Advertising Works©