Corporate Sponsorship is aimed at businesses who wish to promote their brand in a unique and innovative way. It's a superb way to entertain clients as well as raising awareness of your business.
Corporate race sponsorship enables you to:
- choose the race title (for example ‘The XYZ Group Handicap Stakes'). This race title is then advertised in the racecard on the day, in the national press and is shown live on Racing UK, Sky Channel 432.
- present the trophy to the winning connections of your race(s).
- award best turned out horse prize(s) to the successful stable hand.
- receive 10% of the amount of your sponsorship contribution off the price of any private facilities/badges that you took – i.e. sponsoring a race for £1,000, you can claim £100 off the cost of badges.
- ‘brand’ the Racecourse to your company needs. Banner sites, racecard advertising and choosing race titles are all benefits reserved solely for sponsors. (Banner sites are available around the Racecourse – on the home straight, near the winning post, in the parade ring or winners enclosure or even on the balcony of your private hospitality box).
- receive one full colour, full page advert in the racecard per race sponsored. The racecards are given to each racegoer in the Premier Enclosure and are on sale to all other racegoers throughout the rest of the Racecourse.
- receive 2 annual badges to use at Pontefract throughout the season.
- creat a unique joint marketing venture with the Racecourse, utilising their social media channels and press contacts. From direct mailshots to a huge database to eye catching race day promotion.
Corporate sponsorship prices start from just £1,000 + VAT.
For an even greater impact, the cost of two sponsored races would be £1,500 + VAT and can be spread over more than one race meeting.